Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baked Teriyaki Chicken with Fried Brown Rice























Its Friday fuss free dinner time again - Easy baked teriyaki chicken with fried brown rice. I love to bake my poultry and seafood. Its super quick and easy - just marinate and pop into oven, very suitable for lazy me as there's no pot and pans to wash up after that haha! Of cos, baking poultry and seafood is also healthier as there is no added oil and we have found that meat which are baked tends to be more juicy and succulent than stir frying or others.

Baked Teriyaki Chicken

Marinate chicken (I removed skin and excess fats before marinating) with soya sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger and sesame oil (i added based on my own agaration) for a few hours. Bake marinated chicken in preheated oven of 200C for 20-25min till cooked. Leave to rest for a few minute before serving.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails