TGIF dinner. I served this with steamed broccoli and cheesy mashed potatoes, simple and balanced meal. Hubby gave two thumbs up for this meal!! Happy and so glad he enjoyed it =)
2 pieces boneless chicken thigh (about 150 - 200g each, I removed skin)
Salt & Pepper
100g white button mushroom
1 large yellow onion
olive oil for frying
1 cup thick chicken stock (½ cube chicken stock to 1 cup water)
a sprig of thyme
dark soya sauce for colour
- Marinate chicken chop with salt and pepper for at least an hour.
- Bake in preheated oven of 200C for 15-20min till cooked
- Cut the mushroom into strips.
- Heat oil in pan and fry onions until translucent.
- Stir in mushrooms and continue frying.
- Add in stock and dark soya sauce.
- Thicken with cornflour until desired thickness.
- Pour sauce over chicken chop and serve.