Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yu Sheng

I love yu sheng, give it to me anytime of the year and I'll gladly take it. We didn't had the chance to toss yu sheng on the 7th day and 15th day of CNY as both were working day. Finally had the chance to do it on 18th day when everyone is at home. This year I bought the Kwong Cheong Thye brand as I've read good review on the net about this brand. Its more expensive, but trust me, it really taste better, and it came with 2 packets of crackers haha

 

We added in shredded radish and carrot, as well as a huge handful of pomelo

 

and realised that the plate we used is too small and its gonna be real messy if we were to toss in this small plate....

 

so... we transferred the yu sheng to this huge glass plate! Now it looks so much better. 

 

beautifully (and messy) tossed yusheng, I just love the vibrant combination of colours.
And it taste sooo good....omph....so tasty this huge plate was all snapped up in no time!

Maybe I should try making my own yu sheng so that I can have it anytime of the year =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails